- Our website collects site visits, page views and other device specific information. This data analytics is used to optimize site performance.
- We do not share website data collected from the site or through the registration process with any parties.
- We never share developer App/SDK or personal identifiable information (PII) i.e. when you register with us with third-parties.
- We download Apps from App stores i.e. iOS App Store, Google Play etc. for testing from time to time. If we find security issues we will always notify the developer.
- AppSec Review testing is under contract and non-disclosure agreement, and can only be shared with the contracted parties.
- As part of our testing we never collect personal identifiable information (PII) apart from when you register with us.
- Testing is conducted in a controlled testing environment to mitigate the risk of data leakage and public exposure.
- AppSec Lite, AppSec Review and App & SDK Certification data is stored on a self-contained AES-256 bit encrypted database.
- AppSec Patch code is stored on a self-contained AES-256 bit encrypted database.
- ASAnalyzer Core API technology identifies compiled insecure and accidental use of bytecode inside Android Apps.
Latest revision: 2nd February, 2016